Sunday, September 5, 2010

Journey On Relaxation Exercise

I have to admit, I had to do this exercise twice.  I took a little power nap the first time!  So, I decided I had to do it again.  That voice is so mellow and relaxing....he was a perfect choice for relaxation exercises.  I experienced just what he said while listening to him...the extreme heaviness in my hands and arms to the point of not wanting to move them.  I am looking forward to more exercises like this.  I also found myself thinking of other people I know who could benefit from these exercises. 

5 comments:

  1. Vickie I listened to the audio a few times as well. Is this your first time experiencing guided imagery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vickie; I just love the title of your blog. I think the relaxation exercise soothes the mind and I think it is okay to not fight the sleep. Because I want to believe that sleep usually indicates being comfortable and being at peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. It shows how the voice is so relaxing. I just wanted to listen to it again, so that I could actually eperience the whole thing...and see what I missed! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharen, this is not my first experience with guided imagery, thanks to Kaplan. I have some experience with it through other instructors and have really enjoyed it. What is your impression?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you, this exercise is very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete